OnBoard Passageways is a secure platform that is successfully used in management activities. This software facilitates performance improvement and enables a user to resolve all the agenda issues within the shortest period of time.
OnBoard promotes productive, real-time collaboration from anywhere in the world. More than 2,000, business companies from various sectors use this platform to organize and hold their key executives’ meetings.
- Electronic signature
- Minutes management
- Materials management
- Document templates
- Voting management
- Document annotations
- Calendar management
- Agenda management
- Attendee management
- Board meetings
- Committee management
- Internal meetings
- Access controls/Permissions
- Member directory
- Collaboration tools
- Action items tracking
- Task management
- Approval process management
The developers suggest learning about the software by using its demo version, which is free and enables a user to test all available features within 90 days. OnBoard Passageways is a fairly easy-to-use portal with a clear and easy-to-understand interface.
Platform features and capabilities
OnBoard is virtual meeting management software. The developers consulted with real directors to understand what tools are the most important. As a result, the most essential features were selected and implemented:
- Interoperability with Zoom, which makes it possible to organize online conferences from anywhere in the world. There is no need to be distracted and switch from one application to another – Zoom is simply built into the platform.
- Possibility to view all materials of the planned meeting, leave important comments, and mark places in the text that have to be focused on.
- When it comes to group discussions, the software makes it possible to start an individual or group chat.
- OnBoard opens access to the archive with all previously entered information. Fast and straightforward navigation makes a document search a lot easier.
- The use of digital signatures turns the workflow into a more orderly and faster one. The administrator can request any important document to be signed instead of visiting all board members. Signatures are collected in the remote mode.
- After resolutions are passed, both anonymous and completely open voting can be carried out on the platform
- Groups with different levels of access to files can be set.
- OnBoard Passageways is a platform that syncs the notes across all personal devices.
- While delivering the report, a user can provide the necessary information to other attendees, but all personal notes will be private.
- It supports multiple platforms – directors are often members of more than one board. OnBoard enables users to switch between organizations quickly.
The software can be operated in an offline mode as well. Instant synchronization with other devices will be performed once to Wi-Fi connection is established, and all critical data will be saved.
What makes OnBoard Passageways special
The main benefits of OnBoard software include:
- auto backup — all changes are instantly saved, but a user still can restore the previous version;
- sending notifications to all attendees about the coming meeting or its postponement;
- preparation of reports on attendance, financial transactions, execution of orders;
- the help desk is available 24/7 – you can get professional advice via live chat;
- compatibility with any browsers;
- unlimited support for files of any type.
The platform simplifies management activities and guarantees complete security and safety of confidential data. Availability of two-factor authentication ensures that no other person but the account owner has access to it. All critical data can be removed from the platform online in case the device is lost or stolen.
The RSA4096 bit encryption ensures that once the data is received, no one can access sensitive information. Security experts simulate cyberattacks from time to time. Thus, special tools for fraud prevention have been designed.
What is OnBoard’s pricing model?
OnBoard offers a flexible pricing model based on the number of users, committees, and features needed. Contact their sales team for a custom quote.
Can OnBoard be accessed from mobile devices?
Yes, OnBoard has a mobile app available for both iOS and Android devices, allowing users to access board materials on-the-go.
Is OnBoard compliant with security regulations?
Yes, OnBoard is SOC 2 compliant and follows industry-standard security protocols to ensure the safety and privacy of board materials and communication.