Directorpoint is unique software designed to simplify the operations of the board of directors. Ease of use, intuitive interface, and many useful features make it an excellent option to improve any business’s performance.
Using Directorpoint makes a user free from unnecessary paperwork, thereby reducing the time spent on preparing meetings and holding them. Now there is no need to prepare, print, and distribute meeting plans, which helps optimize working time and save company finances.
- Electronic signature
- Minutes management
- Materials management
- Document templates
- Voting management
- Calendar management
- Agenda management
- Attendee management
- Board meetings
- Committee management
- Internal meetings
- Access controls/Permissions
- Member directory
- Collaboration tools
- Task management
Directorpoint is software appreciated by many business companies and non-profit organizations. It is used by the American Heart Association, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (Oscar), Olympics, NASA, full-service banking institutions, universities, and many more.
Directorpoint is universal software that can be used anywhere at any time. A wide range of possibilities is available to all meeting attendees. Its use will improve the organization process and enhance operational performance, resulting in increased profitability of the business because the directors can make important decisions without delays.
Commenting and viewing files
A user can simply log into his member account and see all the important files he has access to. The administrator can also give permission to comment on the document or modify it. Thus, each conference participant will be able to:
- explain his ideas efficiently;
- make corrections to a document;
- suggest possible changes in the business’ operation plan.
Directorpoint also provides capabilities to case an important vote from any place and at any time. Even if a meeting participant is on a business trip, he can vote without any obstacles.
Access to archive
The software library contains more than just files the management review. All information about previous meetings, their agendas, and minutes are just a few clicks away. Thus, a user can quickly compare information or look through long-forgotten data.
Organizing a meeting
The administrator can make groups with different levels of access to files, which will minimize the chances of critical data leakage. Also, the administrator has the rights to:
- remove users;
- change login passwords;
- enter confidential information about employees;
- enabling two-factor authentication;
- change the color scheme and branding.
Directorpoint enables a user to hold meetings, as well as to generate various electronic reports based on data on:
- payment of incentives to employees;
- track the execution of directors’ orders.
Use of Directorpoint will provide smooth and, more importantly, secure access to all required information due to a number of beneficial features, such as:
- Ensuring a high level of security – a user has to use a secret password to log in.
- Setting up two-factor authentication and fingerprint access in the case of a mobile application.
- Automatic logout if a user is idle for some time.
- All critical data have the utmost protection due to reliable encryption. And an efficient search engine can help to find the required file or folder easily.
- Professional advice is available round the clock in case a user faces a problem or has a question. The help desk works 24 hours a day without breaks and days off.
- A wide range of Directorpoint features is available to the administrator, which facilitate the process of organizing and holding a meeting.
- All participants get reminders of upcoming meetings.
Now you can organize meetings from any corner of the world where there is access to the Internet. An attendee does not even need to visit the room to be present at the board meeting. It is enough to have a device that enables you to log into the software by confirming the digital signature.
What is Directorpoint?
Directorpoint is a board portal software designed to streamline board management and improve board collaboration. It offers secure document sharing, meeting scheduling, and real-time messaging features.
How does Directorpoint help improve board productivity?
Directorpoint offers an intuitive user interface and easy-to-use features that allow board members to quickly access important information, communicate with each other, and stay on top of their responsibilities, resulting in increased board productivity.
Can Directorpoint integrate with other software systems?
Yes, Directorpoint offers integrations with various software systems, including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Teams, and DocuSign, allowing for a seamless workflow and increased efficiency.